Play Gabe’s Stores Back to School Scratch & Win Game
- How does it work? – Just sign up with your email address to receive a play
- Alternative entry? Send a mail request if you can’t get on the internet
- What can I win? – How about a Gabe’s gift card?
- When can I play? Now! Ends August 25th, 2019
- Who can join? This one is for residents of certain states only
- How many times can I play? Once per day!
The back to school promotions just keep coming. The latest of which is going to award over ONE THOUSANDS gift cards. In order to sign up for Gabe’s Back to School Scratch & Win Game, first provide a name and email address. Once you’ve signed up you will see 6 “lockers”. Next, tap the lockers to reveal a gift card inside. If you match two gift cards, guess what? You win!!
Gabe’s Stores Back to School Scratch & Win Game Details
- The highest value gift cards are worth $100 (there’s 14 of them)
- There are also 86 gift cards valued at $20 and 300 valued at $10
- Finally, there are a whopping 680 gift cards valued at $5 each
- The total Approximate Retail Value of all the cards is an even $10,000
- Win a prize? Better redeem it by the September 30th, 2019 deadline
- A copy of the rules is posted at the bottom of the entry page
- Mail entry address: 1199 Lancaster Ave Suite 100, Berwyn, PA 19312
While we’re talking about mail entries, it should be pointed out that the administrator will play the game for you if you enter this way. If you win, you will receive notice via email with instructions on how to redeem your prize (doesn’t seem as much fun this way).
Overall Freshness Rating: 3 Slices (Cooling in the Window Sill)
- Scratch & Win? YES PLEASE!
- Gift cards are always a welcome prize
- A “showstopper” Grand Prize would have been nice
In addition to sending mail entry requests, you can also request a copy of the Winners List at the same address. Please note your request for the Winners List must be received no later than September 14th, 2019.
Sponsor: Gabriel Brothers, Inc., 55 Scott Avenue Morgantown, WV 26508
Ready to scratch (and hopefully win)? – www.gabesstores.com/backtoschool
More Back to School Fun