FL Pulse $10 Coupon Promotion
You’ll receive a $10 off coupon once you complete the survey.
Grab your purchase receipt before you get started with the survey.
Confirm your language at www.flpulse.com to get started.
Let’s face it, everyone likes to feel valued as a customer. Safe to say Foot Locker is showing it’s customer just how much they matter by allowing them to take advantage of the store’s $10 off promotion.
In order to receive your coupon you’ll first need to take the FL Pulse survey. Don’t fret, it’s about as easy 1,2,3. Or a,b,c. Whichever you prefer.
Now let’s take a not so deep dive into this promotion!
Steps For Taking the Survey at www.flpulse.com
- Upon arrival at the survey you’ll first need to choose a language
- Next, enter the code located on your Foot Locker purchase receipt
- Once you’ve entered the code click the Next button to begin the survey
- Answer all of the questions to receive the $10 off coupon
Quick Advice: Don’t hold back! It’s important for retailers to know EXACTLY how your visit went. If something went wrong let them know! Great visit? Make sure they know want went well.
By the way, you can reference the Foot Locker receipt posted at the FL Pulse survey if you’re having trouble with the code. Just hone in on the part of the receipt that is outlined in red. This shows where the code can be located on your Foot Locker receipt. Problem solved!
More Claiming Your Offer at www.flpulse.com
- Write down your coupon code at the end of the survey (required to redeem the offer)
- Hoping for a double dip? Sorry, no other discount or multiple item offers apply!
- You’ll need to spend at least $50 to receive $10 off at your next Foot Locker visit
FL Pulse Survey Overall Rating: 3 Slices (Cooling In the Window Sill)
This is not a maybe you’ll win something promotion. It’s GUARENTEED savings. As long as you’re willing to spend $50 at your next visit that is. Something that’s quite easy to accomplish with the prices of shoes nowadays.
At any rate, the $10 incentive easily warrants a 3 Slice rating. Additionally, the no-hassle process for claiming the offer is a refreshing change of pace. The only thing stopping this from being a 4-Slicer is the fact that you have to write down your coupon code. Ugh.