Take the Feedback.Noodles Customer Survey
- Do I need my receipt? Yep! There’s a code you’ll need to enter
- Will this take all day? Noooo. Probably less than a few minutes!
- Is the survey online? Yes
- Rules available? Yes, check out the bottom of the survey
- What do I get for participating? – A chance to win up to $1,000!
- How long will it take? – Just a few minutes!
If you’ve recently sat down to a satisfying dish from Noodles & Company, there’s a chance you’ve been invited to take the Feedback.Noodles customer survey. In order to launch the survey, you’ll first need to take a look at your receipt and locate the 20 digit code. Once you’ve spotted the code go ahead and enter it into the survey to begin answering the questions. Upon completion you’ll receive a chance to enter a sweepstakes to win up to $1,000!.
Details of the Feedback.Noodles Survey Sweepstakes
- Each month there will be a total of 10 Monthly Prizes of $100
- There is also a Quarterly Prize of $1,000 awarded to 1 lucky winner
- You can enter each of the monthly drawings a total of 1 time each
- Meanwhile, you can receive up to 3 entries for each quarterly drawing
- The odds of winning depend on the total amount of eligible entries
- Sponsor: Noodles & Co. – 520 Zang Street, Suite D, Broomfield, CO, 80021
If you happen to be lucky enough to win one of the prizes, you’ll be contacted by phone or email. Next, you’ll need to provide your complete mailing address to receive your prize. Once the sweepstakes has verified you as a winner, expect to receive your prize within 6 to 8 weeks.
Finally, you can get an idea of when each prize drawing will take place by clicking the Sweepstakes Rules link at the bottom of the survey. In addition to the drawing dates, the rules also contain details about how to claim your prize.
Enter Without Taking the Feedback.Noodles Survey
- Write your name, address, phone number, DOB, and email address on a card
- Send the card to PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325
- Please note the card must be sized 3.5″ X 5
Ready? – www.feedback.noodles.com
More Survey Fun