It’s Time to Play Dunkin’ Bingo!
- How do I play? – Enter a UPC code to receive a check mark on your bingo card
- Purchase required? The UPC codes can be found on Dunkin’ grocery products
- What can I win? – A $5 gift card to Dunkin’
- When can I play? Now through August 15th, 2019
- Who can play? You must be at least 18 and a U.S. resident
- Entry limits? 1 play per day
Now that the Dunkin’ Design a Cup Challenge is over, the restaurant has new plans to create some excitement. The Dunkin’ Bingo game is now open and will be awarding more than 50,000 $5 gift cards (yes that’s a five with four zeros!). If you want to win one, just purchase a participating Dunkin’ grocery product and enter its UPC code to receive a mark on your virtual bingo card.
More on Dunkin’ Bingo
- If you win, expect your prize within 8 to 10 weeks from the end of the game
- The total value of all the gift cards adds up to a staggering $280,800.00
- Don’t have a UPC code? Use the free one! 9916359823
- Questions? Here’s the rules: www.dunkinbingo.com/rules
- Winners are determined by computer generated “winning times”
Once you’ve successfully made a “bingo” you will be given notice on whether or not you won a prize. If you won, you’ll receive directions on how to redeem your gift card. Meanwhile, if you DID NOT win, just keep playing until you do!
Overall Freshness Rating: 4 Slices (Fresh Out the Oven)
- There are more than 50,000 prizes (almost unheard of)
- The total prize value is down right shocking
- A novelty such as a bingo game is the icing on the PIE!
In addition to the rules, you can also get information about the game by clicking the FAQ link located at the bottom of the entry page.
Sponsor: Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. – 130 Royall Street, Canton MA 02021
Go get that BINGO! – www.dunkinbingo.com
Need another game? – Play Doritos’ Spark the Beat