Cavender’s Feedback SMG Survey
- Do I need my receipt? Yes! Data from your receipt will be needed
- What languages are available? Both English and Spanish
- Where can I take the survey? The survey is available online
- What do I get? – ????????????????
It’s been a while since we’ve served a slice of “survey pie” so let’s change that. Today we’ll take a look at Cavender’s online customer feedback survey. In order to launch the survey, you must first go ahead and enter the time of visit, date of visit, and store number at www.cavendersfeedback.smg.com (all are located on your receipt). Once you’ve enter the required information you can proceed with the survey by clicking the Next button.
A Look at Cavender’s
- The store start started out in 1965 in the town of Pittsburg (the one in east Texas)
- At Cavender’s you can find a variety of items like shirts, jeans, and of course BOOTS!
- There are more than 75 Cavender’s locations across the Midwest and South
- States with locations include MO, OK, TX, CO, NM, AL, AR, LA, MS, NE, and KS
By the way, if you want to launch the survey in Spanish, click the link located below the data entry fields. Once you’ve clicked the link the screen will INSTANTLY change from English to Spanish. Need to change it back? Just click it again.
Overall Freshness Rating: Incomplete!
- We’re never afraid to hand out a rating but we haven’t been able to confirm the incentive
- What we CAN say for certain is that we’re BIG fans of the store (especially their hats!)
Have you been to Cavender’s lately? Do you know what the incentive is for this survey? Is it a special offer? Do you get entered into a sweepstakes? If you can help us with these perplexing questions drop us a line in the comments below!
Take the survey! – www.cavendersfeedback.smg.com
Another feedback opportunity! – Take the Pandora Listens Survey
16 thoughts on “www.cavendersfeedback.smg.com – Take Cavender’s Survey”
I was in store #57 on October 7, 2020. The boots I purchased from Cavenders for almost $200 were coming apart at the seams. I was helped by Sharon and Shayla who each provided excellent customer service. I was also thanked for my military service.
They found the exact pair of boots in my size and exchanged the new pair for the ones that were coming apart.
I will definitely continue to shop at and enjoy everything Cavenders has to offer.
I wish the other places I shop at provided the same customer service that Sharon and Shayla provided.
Kathy and Sam are very good at what they do.,, very good salesgirls
Good service and great stuff
People I’m store was awesome
People In store we’re super awesome
Your employees were very helpful and friendly and helped me find what I needed I would tell friends to go to the your store
My buen personal
Quality is nice at Cavenders
I got the most professionally customer service from Bella and susan. I feel like they deserve a 2 dollar raise for their hard work.
we were shopping for a coat for about a half hour before anyone came and asked us if they could help then when i kinda hinted that they should have helped us sooner but she didnt stay to help us
Good place to go find boots and so much more