Ready for the AGT Design a Cup Challenge? (America’s Got Talent)
- How can I enter? – You’ll have to design a Dunkin’ cup (gotta work for this one!)
- Alternative entry method? – Doesn’t look like it (just relax and use your imagination)
- Do I need to buy something? Nope!
- What can I win? – A trip to Hollywood and free coffee for a year
- When can I sign up? Right now! You have until July 9th, 2019
- Who can sign up? You must be a U.S. resident and at least 18
Sometimes a promotion requires you to think outside the box (or cup in this case). For instance, the new Dunkin’ Design a Cup Challenge requires you to design a cup that includes the Dunkin’ and America’s Got Talent brands. Once you’ve submitted a design it will be judged on creativity, originality, and use of the 2 brands.
A Look at the Prize
- Whoever wins will have their cup featured on the AGT judge’s table
- The trip to Hollywood includes 2 tickets to a live AGT show
- The free coffee for a year comes in the form of Dunkin’ gift cards
- Estimated Retail Value of the prize comes to a total of $4,098.00
- Only 1 prize is awarded (similar to the History Picker Sweeps)
By the way, if your cup makes it to the finalist stage it will put up for public voting to decide the winner. The public voting period will run from around July 22nd, 2019 through July 29th, 2019.
Overall Freshness Rating: 2 Slices (Room Temperature)
- The cup design is a good way to build participant engagement
- On the flip side, some may not want to put in the effort
- We wish there was more than 1 prize available
In order to begin a design you’ll need to go to the online entry page and click the Design Your Cup button. Additionally, you can also view the latest cup designs while signing up for the challenge.
Design that cup! – www.agtdesignacup.com
Hungry for another slice? – Enter the Sodexo Dr. Pepper Sweepstakes