- Two different survey types are available
- Completion earns entry to a prize draw
- Terms & Conditions can be reviewed
Sometimes the process of entering a prize draw takes a bit of preliminary work. For instance, those who are interested in winning £500 in the Waitrose Have Your Say survey draw will first need to answer a few questions. The feedback process can be initiated by selecting the type of survey to participate in (choose between an in-store experience or a pick up/delivery). Once one of the two survey options have been selected a new screen will appear where the feedback can be commenced. After the survey has been successfully completed the opportunity to enter the draw will be presented. Participants who would like to take a look at the Terms & Conditions of the prize draw can do so by clicking the link posted at the bottom right side of the survey.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Draw: Another Bite
- The £500 is distributed as vouchers good at Waitrose or John Lewis
- Must be a British Isles resident and at least 18 years old to participate
- Winners will be contacted within 14 days of each of the prize draws
- Prizes can be picked up at a Waitrose branch or sent through post
Overall Freshness Rating: 2 Slices (Room Temperature)
- The continuous nature of the monthly draw provides staying power
- Does a great job at creating participant engagement through the survey
- The lone £500 prize is a relatively low value compared to other contests
- Check out another 2 Slices rated sweepstakes here: Dre Listens Survey
It should be pointed out that the Wait Rose Have Your Say survey can be entered without taking the survey by clicking the link provided within the Terms & Conditions (surveys are usually pretty fun so consider providing some helpful feedback). In the event a winner does not claim a prize within 14 days of receiving notice it may be awarded to another participant.
Waitrose Have Your Say Survey Draw Promoter
- John Lewis Partnership
- 171 Victoria Street
- London SW1E 5NN
Speaking of surveys………….