- Who can enter? – Must be at least 18 to enter the sweepstakes (RI residents excluded)
- What can I win? – 1 winner will receive a $100 Fred’s store gift card
- When can I enter? – This is an ongoing promotion for Fred’s Super Dollar customers
Fred’s apparently takes the act of serving its customers VERY seriously. How seriously? Per the verbage on the Fred’s Feedback survey, it’s the only reason they exist! Therefore, it only seems right that customers should let the store know how its mission is going. In order to do so, customers can start the survey by going to www.fredsfeedback.com and entering the 11 digit and 7 digit codes located on the purchase receipt from a recent visit.
More on the Fred’s Feedback Survey Sweepstakes
- Participants must provide a name, email address, and phone number
- The sweepstakes decide the winner within 2 weeks of the entry period
- Whoever wins will receive notice by phone or email correspondence
- There is only 1 $100 Fred’s gift card available in each drawing
- Sponsor Address: 4300 New Getwell Road, Memphis, TN 38118
- In many ways this is similar to the Talk to Martins sweeps
By the way, even those who don’t want to take a survey can enter the sweepstakes. In order to do so, participants must send an email to email@example.com. Additionally, the email must a name, email address, phone number, city, and state.
Overall Freshness Rating: 2 Slices (Room Temperature)
- The main downfall is the low prize value (only $100 per entry period)
- However, we do enjoy the longevity of this ongoing sweepstakes
- The 2 week wait before the drawing is a minor gripe
Those who need help locating the survey launch codes can take a glance at the sample image posted at the right hand side of the survey. Meanwhile, participants who are pressed for time can look to the bottom of the survey for the progress bar.
Survey Entry – www.fredsfeedback.com
Hungry for more? – Take the Cracker Barrel Listens Survey