- Customers will need information from their receipt to begin
- 54th Street Grill provides customers a free gift upon completion
While “The Pie” is known the world over for delivering riveting reviews of the post popular sweepstakes, every once in a while we like to branch out a bit. For instance, sometimes we feel obliged to send a “FREE STUFF” notice to our eager readers. For this reason, all eyes now turn to the 54th Street Grill Tell CV Survey special offer. This free appetizer or dessert offer is currently available to customers who recently dined at a 54th Street Grill location. In order to receive the offer, customer must first take a few minutes to share some feedback on the experience. Before getting started with the survey, customers will need to enter the name and 15 digit survey code shown on the receipt at www.54thstreetgrill.tellcv.com.
Important Details of the 54th Street Grill Tell CV Survey Offer
- Customers will receive the free appetizer or dessert after purchasing a regular entrée
- 54th Street Grill will send the offer via email (make sure it doesn’t go to the junk section!)
- Customers must show the email certificate to their server in order to receive the offer
- 54th Street Grill does not allow customers to combine the survey offer with other offers
- Holds a similar value to the Rate My Skate Sharpen survey offer from FGL Sports
Once the customer has entered both pieces of information into the 54th Street Grill Tell CV Survey they can click the Next button to get started with the questions. Upon successful completion of the survey, customers will receive the offer certificate via email.
Overall Freshness Rating: 2 Slices (Room Temperature)
- The “sure thing” nature of this offer gets the ball rolling in the right direction
- Customers should have no problems breezing through the brief online survey
- However, the fact that customers must purchase an entrée leaves a bad aftertaste
54th Street Grill Corporate Offices Contact Information
- 2895 North 67 Highway
- Florissant, MO 63033
Another Special Offer Hot Out the Oven!
1 thought on “Respond Today for a FREE Gift – 54th Street Grill Tell CV Survey”
Normally the food is really good. My family and I have eaten here for years. I got the cheese-burger, the bun was so dry, it crumbled. It tasted like a gluten free bun. The meat was lack luster, normally its juicy and hot. I like your fries so I just ate those. The server was great so that was fine. Im just a little sad. before I could always depend on 54th street.