- A Kroger’s purchase receipt can be used to begin
- Completion of the survey earn’s entry to the sweeps
- The rules of the sweepstakes are available for review
Anyone who has ever stepped foot inside a Kroger (or one of its many sister stores for that matter) likely knows that $5,000 can go a LONG way. Believe it or not, the store is giving its shoppers a chance to see just how far that amount of spending power can truly go (after providing a little friendly feedback of course). The Kroger feedback/survey process can be initiated by entering a date, time, and entry ID at www.krogerfeedback.com/survey (similar to how the Dre Listens Survey starts off). Once all of the required receipt data has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback. Those who would like to take the survey in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español link posted at the bottom of the page.
What about the Kroger Feedback/Survey Sweepstakes?
- Each completed survey earns entry to the sweepstakes (1 per receipt)
- The Grand Prize is a Kroger gift card valued at $5,000 (just imagine!)
- There will also be 100 First Prize $100 Kroger gift cards available
- There is NO LIMIT on the amount of entries (almost unheard of!)
Overall Freshness Rating: 4 Stars (Fresh Out the Oven!)
- The “no limit” entry is about as rare as it gets (take full advantage!)
- The $5,000 Grand Prize is one of the highest value survey prizes
- 100 First Prizes ensure there are plenty of prizes to go around
It should be mentioned that the Kroger Feedback/Survey Sweepstakes can be entered without taking the survey by printing a name, address, and phone number on a post card and mailing it to PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547. Just like the online survey entry, there is NO LIMIT to the amount of entries that can be made by mail. However, each mail entry must be mailed on a different post card (the stamps can start to add up).
Kroger Feedback/Survey Sweepstakes Sponsor
- The Kroger Co.
- 1014 Vine St.
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
More opinions to give?